Sunday, November 30, 2014

Progression

1. Up at 8:30 a.m. after three hours of sleep. (I am not good anymore at no sleep.) Dave made coffee and I showered, did my hair and makeup, got dressed, ate half a banana (the unbruised half). (I am not good anymore at putting coffee on an empty stomach.)

2. Breakfast this morning at Nosh, the Jewish deli, with Dave, Paul and Judi. I had vegetable hash with eggs over easy, an onion bialy, and decaf coffee. I shared an order of latkes with Dave and then split a big hunk of noodle kugel with the table.  I felt like I had swallowed a bowling ball when we walked out of there.

3. Dave unloaded the kiln while I chatted with Judi and Paul. We had some success this time. (Pictures soon.)

4. After the kiln was unloaded, I took a mile-long walk with Dave, Judi, and Crunch. It was slightly easier this time.

5. After walking, Dave and I did some clean up at the studio and then came home to do some yardwork, tearing up the garden and raking leaves.

6. We ordered pizza (Dave) and wings (me) for dinner.

Progression (Two Months Work)

Two days worth of construction.

Corseted Calavera (WIP)

20141010_094701.jpg

Underglaze then bisque firing.

20141124_181408.jpg

More underglaze then a cone 3 firing.

20141130_124539.jpg

More underglaze.

Next up: A cone 06 firing.

No comments: