Thursday, February 19, 2015

Art Thou?

Art?
20141219_155950.jpg
No, an early foray into liquid-fueled rockets, currently on display in Roswell, NM.

Art?
20141226_130446.jpg
Yes, currently on display at the Museum of International Folk Art in Santa Fe.

Art?
20141220_115255.jpg
No, a photograph (rotated 90 degrees) taken in the King's Room in Carlsbad Caverns, NM.

Art?
Details, Details
I don't know. Yes? Probably. Detail of a mural painted by pre-school children on a wall in Tokyo.

Today

Neither Dave nor I could sleep last night. We were both up for several hours in the middle of the night. Even after he managed to drop off, I could not. Of course, I ended up falling asleep late in the morning sleeping until very late in the day. I got up, had blunch (red chile cheese enchiladas topped with fried eggs) and sat down to have a cup of coffee and read the internet for awhile. It was so late in the day that I soon had to start dinner! 

Dinner was kale and bean soup from a Martha Stewart recipe (out of a magazine passed on to me by my aunt), a green salad, and a grilled cheese with caramelized onions for Dave. I opted to have just soup and salad since I had such a large, late lunch.

After dinner, we had to step out to the co-op to pick up yogurt, frozen berries, a few fruits and veg. I also picked up a box of four ice cream bars. I should know not to do that, because the first thing I did when we got home was eat two of them. So much sugar! So good.

 


No comments: