Thursday, December 14, 2017

#6 & #7: Lazy Days

#6:

Today's project was to clean the stove and sort out the pots and pans situation. That was fun.

Today's lipstick was Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick in the shade Infrared Matte.

Tonight's dinner was takeout Chinese from China Express, our usual spicy broccoli with tofu and mixed vegetables with tofu.

#7:

Today's project (as of yet undone) is to clean off my desk and the chair that I habitually pile my belongings onto. My desk is a mess, piled high with the detritus of the term and layered with other various things, mail, magazines, wrapping paper, etc. It makes me tired just to think about tackling it.

Today's lipstick: Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in the shade Nahz Fur Atoo (blood crimson).

Tonight's dinner was carne adobada huevos rancheros. We started out on a quest for Indian food and ended up with diner food.

We came home via Michael's where I used the last of a birthday gift card to buy a new sketch book, a large self-healing cutting mat and a rotary cutter, my first! Tomorrow I'm going to haul out my sewing machine and make a few things, despite not getting my daily chores done. (If I wait to create things until my chores are done, I'd never create anything.)


4 comments:

Carol said...

How are those KvD lipsticks? I have been drooling over them

Rosa said...

They're AWESOME!! And they're on sale on her website right now for about 50% of what I paid for mine at Sephora! GO!! :D

Carol said...

Uggh. I guess I missed it. $20 bucks too rich for me. I’ll try them on next time I’m at Sephora though!

Rosa said...

Dang it! Oh well!