Friday, April 18, 2014

Eastery

We were waiting for something to start: 20140417_210838_LLS.jpg
We never go out in the evenings so I don't know what I were doing out Thursday night; Dave wanted to see one of his favorite bands, Neutral Milk Hotel, so I went with him. We stayed out until 11:30 and then I couldn't get to sleep until 1:30. Then I got up with Dave at 5:45 and--ugh--felt like a tired mess all day.

 I'm getting old.

 This past month, we also saw the Soweto Gospel Choir (with tickets passed on to us by a friend), and that concert was on a Friday night and ended at a reasonable 10:00-ish.

I'm getting old!

Both concerts were interesting. I'm not particularly interested in either group, but I do like live music. (I also feel that way about sports: I'm not remotely interested in sports, but I sometimes love going to sporting events.)

I realized I haven't blogged in ten days--April is not my favorite month--but I have been dutifully putting one foot in front of the other. I finished up the house- and dog-sitting gig (and consequently) weaned myself off the cable TV. I did plenty at the studio. I dragged myself to therapy once a week. I did sinkfulls of dishes. I got on the stationary bike and went nowhere. I watered the garden.

Here is a photo of a box of cavities waiting to happen: 20140415_091947.jpg
Donuts with Peeps.

Happy Easter (Weekend)!

2 comments:

Ruthy said...

Getting old does have some advantages:)

Rosa said...

Well...

JK. It does, but being able to function on very little sleep is not one of them! :D