Friday, July 17, 2015

Charles M. Jones and Bugs Bunny, Esq.

I needed a laugh this morning and Chuck Jones drawing Bugs Bunny did it.



This is my favorite line in the video: "If you are going to draw Bugs, the best way is to learn how to draw a carrot and then you can hook a rabbit onto it. Simplicity itself."

And Tony Zhou's recent homage to Chuck Jones is the best of the best:



Amazing. (All of Tony Zhou's videos are amazing, but this one is the amazingest.)

In other news:

I've got an earache that sent me to the doctor's yesterday. It seems like an earache would be a minor thing, but the lymph nodes behind the affected ear swelled up so much that it hurt and for two days I did nothing but sleep, my body's usual response to fighting off an infection of any kind. Anyway, I have to pick up some ear drops from the pharmacy this morning--yay--so that should help.

4 comments:

Helen said...

Ouch to the earache. I hope you're feeling better soon.

Rosa said...

Aw, thanks Helen. I don't handle being sick very well. I just want to stay home from school and watch cartoons!

Babylon Sisters said...

Your quotes enrich my life - thanks so much for your blog!

Rosa said...

Aw, thanks, Babylon Sisters! :D