Thursday, April 28, 2016

Anvil, Bear

I sat down to review this morning and went through this stack of 3x5 cards--maybe 600?--and wrote out seven pages of chaotic serial-killer-esque notes.
20160428_200333.jpg

That took about five hours. Then I was done and had nothing to do until the test, so I tried to take a nap and failed.

I gave Crunch his dinner early and then Dave came up to take me to class. He was early, so we stopped and put gas in the car and went by the fizzy drink store to get fizzy drinks. Then I went and took my final.

I only needed a 48% on the final to keep my A, and I'm pretty sure I got it.

On the way out, there were dancers and drummers on the field in front of the library so I stood and watched them a bit while I waited for Dave to come pick me up.

Dave had gone for groceries while I was in class and he had picked up a few things for me, too.  We're a household divided while I watch Crunch.

I had a bit of chicken and vegetables for dinner, then I thought I'd watch a movie, but I'm too tired.

Here's a poem that I accidentally memorized about 30 years ago:

Preparedness
For all your days prepare,
   And meet them ever alike:
When you are the anvil, bear—
   When you are the hammer, strike.

No comments: