Monday, May 2, 2016

Be Headed

Here's the selfie view, the view designed to show off the cleavage and erase any extra chins.
20160502_141810.jpg
Yes, it's a bit strange (more than a bit), in part because I had only put in one pupil and she has no teeth yet.
20160502_141756.jpg
The head is not attached yet. I had just balanced it up on the neck. Yes, the neck is a little too thin, but it's probably too late to add to it. (I may try doing it anyway.)

Here's a closer view of the head with pupils and irises in place. It's too wet to carve in the teeth yet. (She's going to have a gap between her front teeth.)
20160502_142537.jpg
I covered it up a bit more loosely to let it start to dry out. Hopefully I can carve out the teeth tonight.  

I've got one more evening with Crunch. His owners are coming back tomorrow. It will be nice to sleep in my own bed again!

No comments: