Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Year's Resolutions: The Frivolous

#1. Wear All the Red Lipstick

I went through my makeup stash and came up with the red lipsticks I own. There are fifteen of them:

Burt's Bees Fig
Burt's Bees Rhubarb
Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter Red Velvet
Sephora Cream Lipstain 01
Nars Scarlet Empress
Hourglass lip pencil ICON
Sephora Nano 921B
Hourglass Icon Lip Color
Revlon Colorstay Overtime Lipcolor
LUSH Ambition
Covergirl Smoochies lipstick #luv bug #con amor #ma puce
Sephora Rouge 211B The Red
Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss 01
NYC Sheer Red
NYC Retro Red

I wear red lipstick about three times a year.  But that's going to change this year. This year, I'm going to wear red lipstick every single day.  I'm going to wear red lipstick whether I leave the house or not. I'm going to wear red lipstick if I'm wearing sweats to go to the grocery store or whether I'm dressing up to go out to a fancy dinner. I'm going to wear red lipstick to weed the garden. I'm going to wear my red lipstick.

#2. 


No comments: