Sunday, April 2, 2017

Saturday

Saturday was a rainy day. I was up very late watching Chaplin on Netflix, then got up early-ish and couldn't get back to bed. While Dave went to his clarinet lesson, I surfed the internet and had peppermint tea with honey (for my throat and the congestion in my chest), then coffee. I had a shower and climbed back into bed in my robe.

Dave came home with a huge takeout lunch: Tofu banh mi and spring rolls, our usual order, plus one of their new (as of yet not tried by us) noodle bowls for us to share. It was all very tasty and I had my spring roll, half of the noodle bowl and was very full, so I put my sandwich aside for later.

We went out in the rain to the co-op to buy milk and chocolate and a few other things. We came home via Starbucks for lattes (but mostly just to stay out of the house for awhile and because I was procrastinating on doing homework). I got a tall decaf vanilla latte. Dave got a grande decaf latte.

We came home, put away the co-op things, and I sat down to do homework. I worked for awhile and then Dave decided he was ready for dinner. We have, for some reason, an excess of cheese at the moment, so our dinner was cheese (gruyere, compte, cheddar, brie, chevre with fig, and one I don't remember...) and bread and salad. While we ate we watched an episode of the British baking show.

After, I lay down for a nap and Dave did the dishes.

I got up around 10:30 and we had a snack and then I did more homework. I'm nearly done; it's due tomorrow by ten p.m., but I hope to have it done by noon.

Flipping through Netflix, I realized that Ab Fab is back, so I watched an episode.

2 comments:

Carol said...

AbFab is on Netflix!?!?!?!

and cheese!!?!

Perfect.

Hey Rosa!

Rosa said...

Hey Carol!

I hope you are about halfway through an AbFab binge right now!

:D

xo!