Friday, December 15, 2017

Slip Sliding Away (#8)

Dave is off from work until the end of the year, starting today. We lazed about until after 11:00 and then jumped up and rushed out to have lunch at our favorite Japanese restaurant.

After, we came home for a bit, then went back out to the library to sit and do some work. (I mostly looked at books on quilting and a volume from Post Secret.) Then we shifted venues to have coffee and sweets and do some more work.

We came home and Dave continued working while I lazed around and watched some more episodes of Man Down. I'm not sure I like it, but I'm almost through all four seasons of the show, so....I guess I'll just finish watching it. You know, sunk costs and all that.

Dinner was pizza and a talk (brief) about dieting, which has been necessary for some time. Sigh.

Today's lipstick was Sephora's Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick in the shade Dark Forest, a dark teal matte.

No comments: