Tuesday, July 20, 2021

That's All

 I'm restricting my screen time these days to protect my eyes, but I am still alive and kicking. Recent happenings:

I "finished" physical therapy for my neck and it feels a lot better so long as I keep up on my exercises, which I have been doing.

Paul's memorial service was this past Friday and we went. Only a handful of people (out of about 80) were masked up, which freaks me out, but we were two of the handful. Everyone around us was eating and drinking and kissing and so on, but we just kept our masks on. There was no attempt at social distancing and I know that people are sick of Covid, but there is still a pandemic going on.

I had an eye exam and am now wearing sunglasses whenever I'm outside, using blue-light blocking glasses whenever I'm on the computer, and taking special eye protecting supplements to see if they will work to help protect my eyes. I go back in six months for a check up. 

l have been sleeping relatively well at night, a first for me. (I probably just jinxed it.) 

Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments: