Saturday, February 17, 2024

A Good Day

 It's been a long time since I wrote anything in the blog. Part of the reason is because I screwed up my neck again (sleeping this time) and it's been in some degree of increased pain for about six or seven weeks. More on that in a sec.

We got through Judi's move--she's in Florida now and we sent a nice housewarming gift. I have texted with her several times and she is exhausted from the move I think. Moving house is not an easy thing to undertake in you 80s and Judi is such a control freak that it just adds to the pile of things that are exhausting. Another friend gone in one way or another, I guess.

I started up with physical therapy again yesterday. Of course, my neck felt better before the appointment. (I had to wait four weeks for the appointment.) I went anyway and there are definitely improvements that I can make to keep things going okay. I've had to resign myself to a certain amount of daily pain, but there are things that make it better (and definitely things that make it worse).

Dave is off this morning on a grocery run with my brother. They will stop and pick up a grocery order and then probably stop by the Walmart pharmacy for my brother's prescriptions then pick up lunch someplace. After that, I'll go pick up Dave. 

I don't really want to leave the house today.

2 comments:

Kentucky Lady said...

Hope everything is ok. Miss you blog.

Rosa said...

Hi, KL. Okay enough. It's the usual spring malaise. Hope you are well, friend.