Tuesday, May 18, 2010

More of This, Too

Another May wedding, this one to unite my dear friends Lu Ann and Chris. Here they are, cutting what was an fabulous wedding cake, lemon with blackberries and lemon cream icing. Yum and yay for tasty wedding cake!

(Chris and Lu Ann were actually married months ago in Canada where they are civilized and therefore allow same-sex marriages, but this weekend they invited friends and family to a second wedding.)

Congratulations, you crazy kids!

& Etc.

In non-wedding related news, Dave and I are wrapping up last minute trip details. I'm so looking forward to our trip.

Also, I'm going to be enrolling in school this coming semester, a botany course, with the hopes of its leading to graduate school within a year. To that end, I spent the morning on the phone wrangling with the university bursar's office. Ah, red tape.

No comments: