Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Today Is My Birthday!

It's my birthday! Happy birthday to me.

Playing with PhotoBooth

My birthday dinner was BBQ with my mother, my aunt Char, my brother Rudy, and Dave. We sat and talked and ate way too much and then when we couldn't eat any more BBQ, we had a chocolate cake with chocolate icing from Le Chantilly.

BBQ Dinner

Cake

My older brother gave me a bag filled with a gazillion treats, six kinds of chocolate and two kinds of cookies, two kinds of licorice, three kinds of soda, a giant gummy bear, and a handful of cash to pay for my water aerobics class.

From Rudy

Dave gave me a set of cutters to use at the studio, and a month's worth of gym time (and a promise to be my workout buddy for that month). He also cleaned out the storage space (!!!) and is going to attend one of my water aerobics classes (!!!!). 

2010-08-03 21.10.01.jpg

Going, Going...

(This is actually the last load that left the storage unit. Except for a couple of cinder blocks, it's completely empty now!)

To be continued...

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh, Happy Belated Birthday! Sorry sorry I missed it, am just getting caught up.
Lots of love to you, and wishes for a wonderful year.

Rosa said...

Aw, shucks! Thanks, Heather! :)