Sunday, September 22, 2019

I don't even know where to start.

I'm feeling very hopeless and helpless this evening, very stressed and worried about my brother. I want to cry. It's almost midnight. I slept a bit earlier, but now I can't get back to sleep.

When I think about losing my brother, I feel selfish because it will just be me then. I mean, there is Dave and my mother and aunt and the handful of friends that I have around me, but of the original trio--my older brother, me, my younger brother--it will just be me left. That is such an awful and painful thought that I can't

2 comments:

Helen said...

I don't know what to say. I hope that everything will turn out okay.

I'll think good thoughts for you and your brother's health.

Rosa said...

Thank you so much, Helen. I really appreciate your support.